Hiroshi Saito saito
Sun Nov 26 20:51:10 PST 2006
Hi Alain-san.

From: "Alain Ramos"

> I'm working in a project that produces software for LINUX and windows
> platforms and I need a distribution of Slony - I for windows if exists, of
> course.
>
> If you could help me, I will be glad.
>
> Thanks

Windows version is also hopefull towards the stable release.:-)
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~hiroshi/Slony-I/
Sorry, this is a binary kit although it is not the regular site release of Slony.
However, I believe that this is helpful to a user, and provide.
Refer to Robert-san page for usage.
See.
http://people.planetpostgresql.org/xzilla/index.php?/archives/200-Alpha-testing-Slony-on-win32-Crib-Notes.html

Furthermore, I offer the user support without regrettably.
However, It is limited at time.....
I do not have a lot of time. Perhaps, the same as you 24 hours are limited.:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito