Stéphane Pétrot spetrot
Wed May 31 08:03:22 PDT 2006
Hi,

the demon slon is running on my slave server, but it can't connect to
the master server. I got the log error :

CEST ERROR  slon_connectdb: PQconnectdb("host=master dbname=my_db
user=postgres port=5432") failed - could not connect to server:
        Is the server running on host "master" and accepting
        TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

It was well working before I change the IP of the slave (no more the
same network but a remote one). The firewall is OK to receive
connection on port 5432.
So what's happened?

Thanks
St?phane