Sandeep sgudibanda
Sun Mar 19 22:39:05 PST 2006
Hi All,

I am facing similar problem.Steps before i landed up with this problem:

1. Failover was triggered on node 2 as Master(node 1) went down.
2. Failed node 1 is back and i am trying to add it back to cluster.
3. So i am running these on node2 (New Master)
      a) Drop node 1
      b) unistall node 1
      c) Store node 1
      d) Run Slon with node1 HOSTNAME AND old database name itself.
      e) Store path for node1
      f) Subcribe to set (id =1)

Now, I see : RemoteListenThread_2: db_getLocalNodeId() returned 1 - wrong
database?

How do i add this node 1back to cluster now. What am i doing wrong ?
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Sandeep G