Andrew Sullivan ajs
Mon Mar 6 11:21:50 PST 2006
On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 10:52:52AM -0500, Christopher Browne wrote:
> It is uncertain whether you would experience the same thing.  The
> problem isn't with Slony-I, per se; it is that there is no mechanism for
> invalidating the old query plans.

I seem to remember Tom Lane suggesting one time that the functions
_ought_ to provide a mechanism for invalidating those plans.  Of
course, I don't know how such a thing would work.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
		--Dennis Ritchie