cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info cbbrowne
Wed Mar 1 05:39:52 PST 2006
> hello, i'm new in postgresql and slony, i'm traying to replicate one db
> from
> 10.0.0.1 to 10.0.0.2, first, when databases were in the public schema all
> works fine, but now i ordered the database in one new schema, inside of
> 'myschema' i moved the databases and all my function, the public schema
> still exist. Now i trying to replicate some tables from 'mydatabase' and i
> get the ' slon_connectdb: PQconnectdb("dbname= host=10.0.0.2
> portuser=postgres") failed - could not connect to server: Is the server
> running
> locally and accepting connections on Unix domain socket
> "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.0"?', the connection are ok, ip too. The
> same
> schema exist in both sides.

Well, it looks like something about connectivity configuration can't be
right.

The DSN, in particular, doesn't appear valid.

"dbname= host=10.0.0.2 portuser=postgres" isn't nearly valid.

It looks as though your STORE PATH was passed invalid database connection
information.

You can run STORE PATH again to replace the paths with valid connection
information; that is likely to help.