Alan Hodgson ahodgson
Fri Jun 30 14:08:50 PDT 2006
On Friday 30 June 2006 13:26, "Sean Kirkpatrick"
<sean.kirkpatrick at pipelinefinancial.com> wrote:
> One thing to note here is that a column was added to a base table of the
> table with the problems.  That is the table with the issues inherits from
> a table where a column had just recently been added.  I'm wondering if
> COPY doesn't like that...
>
> Any additional suggestions?

Upgrade to the current version of Slony.  Adding column names to the inital
COPYs fixed that problem.  I ran into exactly the same thing once.

As a hack, you could try dropping the column from the base table on the
slave, then re-add it.  The column ordering might match up to what is on
the master, then.

--
"Corruptissima republica, plurimae leges" (The more corrupt the state,
the more laws.) - Tacitus