Aaron Randall aaron.randall
Fri Jun 2 01:25:07 PDT 2006
Hi All,

I have an issue with Slony replication.  I have written a few small
scripts that generate and start Slony how I wish, using the IP addresses
I give for the nodes.  This works fine, assuming that the servers are in
the same subnet, but how could I solve the issue of each host needing to
be able to access the other, when one of the nodes is behind NAT, so
cannot access its own address.

Is there a way of adding something similar to the hosts file for IP
addresses, and so I could add a route for the NATted address to point
back to localhost on the box with NATing?

I hope that makes sense!

Many thanks,

Aaron