Matt Beveridge beveridge23
Thu Jul 6 12:41:58 PDT 2006
I am having problems registering the event log on windows XP. I have the slevent.dll in Postgresql/8.1/lib and I am runing regsvr32 slevent.dll and I get the a pop up box:"LoadLibrary("slevent.dll") failed - Invalid access to memory location slevent"
I encountered this error before on the previous slony version (1.2.0 id 2005-12-15) and solved it by disabling syslog in the engine configuration. but after installing the latest version (1.2.0 of 2006-06-22) I can't get either of them working. Any thoughts?Matt Beveridge