Csaba Nagy nagy
Thu Jul 6 05:23:04 PDT 2006
Just one more thing, which might be important. The table I updated has a
unique index containing one column which is nullable, and the update
actually was targeting a row where that column was null.
Anyway, if having nullable columns in the unique index is a problem,
adding the table to the replication set should fail I guess... but it
did succeed. I actually used the altperl tools for the bulk of the
operations, but this particular table I added using pgAdmin3. In fact
the subscription worked fine, the table was replicated on the slave
without problems...

Is it possible that this is the cause of the signal 11 ?

Cheers,
Csaba.