cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info cbbrowne
Fri Feb 24 21:39:04 PST 2006
> --On Friday, February 24, 2006 6:38 PM -0500 Christopher Browne
> <cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info> wrote:

> Hi All...
>
> I have been away from Slony for a while and I was just wondering if the
> large record issue that killed slons will be addressed in 1.2?

You're referring to the trouble where if you have 50MB records, and
possibly 100 in a row, the slon might chew up 10GB of memory, I believe?

Jan put a patch for that in place a little while back for 1.2, so yes,
that should indeed be addressed.

Come to think of it, it probably starts making sense to start assembling
the "new feature list."  It's fairly large :-).  Win32 is one of the
items...