Csaba Nagy nagy
Tue Aug 1 06:15:21 PDT 2006
Hi all,

I'm asking this because I need to reinstall slony on our production DB
boxes, and I wonder if I should install 1.2 directly. It does have some
important improvements from our POV. Is it to be expected that it will
work fine, or it is best to wait until it is released ?

Stable for me means: it should not dump core/bring down the master,
should not cause data corruption on the slave. If it does not work
properly but it tells me, it's OK, I can do the necessary corrections...
it just shouldn't silently corrupt data or crash the master.

Can I trust the release current candidate to be stable in this sense ?

Thanks,
Csaba.