Emmanuel Lacour elacour
Mon Apr 10 01:40:09 PDT 2006
Hi,

I need to setup a cluster with one master and some slaves, with
asynchronous replication, so I think about slony1 :)

I've read some doc, but I do not clearly understand how slony is able to
restart after a downtime. If I stop a slave machine for some hours and
then boot it, will slony be able to sync the modifications done on the
master without doing a full sync? Should I use the log shiping feature?

--
Emmanuel Lacour ------------------------------------ Easter-eggs
44-46 rue de l'Ouest  -  75014 Paris   -   France -  M?tro Gait?