Aldor an
Mon Sep 26 03:08:19 PDT 2005
I did some very detailed tests and found out that Slony wasn't really
guilty. Running slony with many daemons for another database and two
daemons for the mentioned problem database was hurting the power of the
database server just a little bit.

The problem was something else and had nothing to do with Slony.

Slony is doing his work quite good.