Rodrigo Tazima rodrigo
Fri Oct 28 17:09:27 PDT 2005
> Hi Rodrigo,
>
> I see your mother tongue isn't english either :-)

   Hi Izak, sorry by my english... :-)

> You mean src/slon/conf-file.c.  You need to install flex.  If you look
> carefully you will find a file conf-file.l in the same directory.  You
> need flex to convert this into conf-file.c.

> But I suspect simply installing flex willg et you going.

   All right!!! Work!!! But now I get other error running gmake all:

 Missing yacc parser.y parser.c
 gmake[2]: *** [parser.c] Error 1
 gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/postgres/slony1-1.1.2/src/slonik'
 gmake[1]: *** [all] Error 2
 gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/postgres/slony1-1.1.2/src'
 gmake: *** [all] Error 2

    May you help again?  :-]  What mean yacc?

 Thanks!

 Regards,

 Tazima