Izak Burger izakb
Fri Oct 28 14:23:07 PDT 2005
Rodrigo Tazima wrote:
> Hi all!

Hi Rodrigo,

I see your mother tongue isn't english either :-)

>            At the first I tried to compile the version 1.1.2 (I'm using
> Suse 9.3 with PostgreSQL 8.0.3), than I run ./configure with no erros,
> but when I tried run gmake all I'ts return that no such file of
> ./slony1-1.1.2/src/conf-file.c . I tried to get older versions and all
> with the same problem. I don't know where is my mistake.

You mean src/slon/conf-file.c.  You need to install flex.  If you look
carefully you will find a file conf-file.l in the same directory.  You
need flex to convert this into conf-file.c.

(Come to think of it, configure should check for this).

> "relocation error: slonik: symbol __printfchk version GLIB_2.3.4 not
> defined in file libg.so.6 with link time reference."

The binary version you got was compiled on a system with a different
version of glib, or in other words, that binary version is not meant
(and won't work) on Suse 9.3.

But I suspect simply installing flex willg et you going.

regards,
Izak
--
You are the intended recipient of this message.  If you do not like
that, simply delete this message.  I only speak for myself.  If you want