Rodrigo Tazima rodrigo
Fri Oct 28 13:24:26 PDT 2005
Hi all!

            I don't know if here is the best place to post this message,
but.

            I'm trying to install Slony-I for testes, but I don't had
succefull .

            At the first I tried to compile the version 1.1.2 (I'm using
Suse 9.3 with PostgreSQL 8.0.3), than I run ./configure with no erros, but
when I tried run gmake all I'ts return that no such file of
./slony1-1.1.2/src/conf-file.c . I tried to get older versions and all with
the same problem. I don't know where is my mistake.

            Second, I tried to get a binary file of Slony-I., It install
successfully! But when run any thing I get the following message: i.e.
Trying to run slonik:

"relocation error: slonik: symbol __printfchk version GLIB_2.3.4 not defined
in file libg.so.6 with link time reference."

Thanks!

Tazima