Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Tue May 31 18:45:17 PDT 2005
Manuel Garc?a wrote:

> Hi Christopher, first let me say that I really grateful for your help,
> and I have some question. I have just reviewed the code of
> slony1_funcs.c, and I recognize where the information about the
> operation is.
>

> But my question is How I can catch the part of the sentences
> corresponding at the where in the case of update or delete if this
> part exist in the sentence? Or if is possible identify this
> information using this function?

The best suggestion I think I can give is for you to install 1.1 from
CVS and try out log shipping.

Looking at the output of that should be helpful in figuring out how
things work.

The place where the updating is controlled is really in remote_worker.c,
in function sync_helper(); look for switch (*log_cmdtype)...