Andrew Sullivan ajs
Tue May 31 18:15:11 PDT 2005
On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 12:00:23PM -0600, Manuel Garc?a wrote:

> But my question is How I can catch the part of the sentences corresponding
> at the where in the case of update or delete if this part exist in the
> sentence? Or if is possible identify this information using this function?

What it actually does is generate valid SQL to make the necessary
modifications on the target system, dependent upon the keys being the
same on both systems.  It does _not_ capture the actual SQL prior to
its being parsed, if that's what you're hoping for.  If you want
that, you probably need to be hacking on some pool implementation or
something.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.
		--J.D. Baldwin