Thomas Go TGo
Fri May 13 15:45:06 PDT 2005
I thought I had set this up properly when I created the cluster...but
I'm getting the following mesg.

dns_data=# INSERT INTO domains (name, type) VALUES ('5th.kz',
'NATIVE');
ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint "domains_pkey"

We have 2 table something call dom and rec.  I have set this under the
create set

        create set (id=1, origin=1, comment='');
        set add table (set id=1, origin=1, id=1, fully qualified name =
'public.dom', comment='domain table');
        set add table (set id=1, origin=1, id=2, fully qualified name =
'public.rec', comment='records table');

But I'm still getting the key violates.  I would insert it a few time
and then it'll go through.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Thomas Go
Register.com, Inc.
Systems Engineering
Tel: 1.212.798.9157

This e-mail message, and any attachments thereto, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and permanently
delete all copies of the original message.