Scott Marlowe smarlowe
Tue May 10 23:05:23 PDT 2005
On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 16:57, Christopher Browne wrote:

> 2.  Submit the script with BEGIN/work/ROLLBACK via Slonik.  That should
> behave as a no-op, but show off any errors you might hit with it WITHOUT
> having it take effect partially on your nodes.

It would appear that EXECUTE SCRIPT throws an error when you attempt to
do this in a transaction, as it's already in a transaction. Note I'm on
7.4 so I can't use savepoints to get out like i might be able to in 8.0.

I'm gonna break every line of the DDL out and see which one(s) throw(s)
the error(s).