Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Tue May 10 22:21:46 PDT 2005
Scott Marlowe wrote:

>None of it ever runs.  IS there some strange requirement for execute
>script I?m missing?

Just to make things clear...   The script _IS_ taking effect on node #1,
the origin, but NOT on node #2 the subscriber.

Q1:  Have you taken a look at the logs for the respective nodes?

I would think that an extract of the log for node #2 from the time you
submit the DDL_SCRIPT event would be immensely interesting.

A "wild guess" is that something in the script breaks, and slon falls
over at that point.

Q2:  Does replication continue to take place after this?

I suspect not.

And I expect that things will fall over, over and over, until you can
fix things so that the DDL_SCRIPT event can run without failing.

In any case, logs for node #2 are vital to the diagnosis.