Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Wed Mar 16 20:05:14 PST 2005
Darcy Buskermolen wrote:

>In preping for a 1.1-beta  I'm looking for feed back on the following open
>tasks, also if anybody has any open items that they know of can they please
>add them and a status to this list ?
>
>ccb, i belive youmade a commit last week that adressed this?
>http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/task/taskshow.php?386

Yes, Frank Thompson's code addresses this one, so I have marked it as
resolved.

>Has log shipping adressed this:
>http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/task/taskshow.php?387

No, it hasn't.  That one will take some more thought...

>Apprently this is addressed in pg_dump (as per tom/jan thread)  should we pull
>this fix code into slony?
>http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/task/taskshow.php?395

I have had to fix quite a few bugs lately relating to this one; I have
been grepping a lot for "_$cluster" in the scripts to stomp out issues
where UpperCased schema names broke scripts.

>I'll address the OSF stuff later on today I hope

Thanks in advance.

I think I have addressed the issues you had on IRC a few days ago
concerning the ordering/inclusion of everything in the DocBook admin guide.