Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Thu Jun 30 17:27:11 PDT 2005
David Fetter wrote:

>On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 08:55:43AM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>

>>>    - Moving from CVS to Subversion (if possible; it's not clear
>>>    how supported Subversion is at pgFoundry at this time)
>>>

>>It isn't, though it is supported by Gforge so should just be a case
>>of persuading Andrew Dunstan or one of the other maintainers to
>>install it.
>>

>Going to Gforge 4.0 is already on the pgFoundry maintainers' agenda.
>I believe that Tom Copeland is taking point on this, as he's already
>done this successfully with Rubyforge.
>
>Cheers,

Is there something of a schedule expected on this?

Like, if it's likely to be 6 months, then we might as well "deep 6" any
notion of moving to Subversion for now, and see about migrating CVS over
directly.

On the other hand, if we're likely to see GForge "subversion-enabled" in
a month, then it's worth putting off migrating code until that happens...