Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Wed Jun 22 16:04:18 PDT 2005
Niels Breet wrote:

>Guys,
>
>We have had no real bugs reported since the release of RC1. Gborg
>has no big problems in the bugdatabase, as far as I can see. No big
>changes were added to CVS that would need another RC?
>
>What is keeping us from releasing 1.1? Can we plan a releasedate yet?

Jan and I were in NYC Monday, which is why nothing too much happened
between Friday and now.

Based on what you saw (e.g. - no big problems outstanding), it seems
reasonable that the next release ought to be 1.1.0, and that this may
take place Real Soon Now(tm).

Hopefully there will be some form of "quorum" of interested developers
on IRC so a consensus can emerge...