Tang, Jason jason.tang
Fri Jun 10 19:09:02 PDT 2005
Hi All,

I've been gifted with the task of implementing replication. I've had it
replicating a simple db. However now I'm going to be doing it for real
and the actual db has far too many tables/sequences to do it by hand.
I'm wondering if anyone out there has been through the exercise of
writing something to pull out and generate a file to describe the set as
a starting point.

I thought I'd ask on here as it seems silly to potentially reinvent the
wheel again. Any related links you guys could direct me towards?

TIA
Kind regards

Jason Tang
Software Developer