Jan Wieck JanWieck
Thu Jul 7 20:18:13 PDT 2005
On 7/7/2005 2:44 PM, Joe Markwardt wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 12:21 -0400, Jan Wieck wrote:
>> On 7/7/2005 11:54 AM, Joe Markwardt wrote:
>> > Greetings all,
>> > 	I'm posting this question here per suggestion from Tom Lane on the
>> > postgres-general mailing list.
>> >
>> > The thread on the postgres list:
>> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-07/msg00126.php

after reading the entire thread it appears that you attempted to drop
the table on the subscriber before the event for removing the table from
the set actually propagated to the subscriber. That would be the only
chance that the denyaccess trigger is still defined for it and the
foreign key triggers are still "parked" on the tables PK index (that's
one of the weird things Tom was talking about).

Jan