elein elein
Mon Jan 31 22:11:08 PST 2005
Even though thought has moved to Slony-II, Slony-I is
still new and being implemented or planned at many sites.

It is imperative that we have a slony tutorial, imho.

I have also offered to do one, but I'm planning on
doing the Intro to Pg tutorial and it would be best to
have Steve or one of the folks implementing Slony at
a site do the tutorial.  If my material can help
anyone, let me know.

--elein