Darcy Buskermolen darcy
Thu Jan 27 23:16:11 PST 2005
On January 27, 2005 02:06 pm, Christopher Browne wrote:

Chis, I'm running this test on my 8.1 box, and it works fine.
the problem perhaps is related to other changes I made in CVS yesterday ?.
Try a fresh checkout + ./configure and see if theproblem goes away.
I made a change to slonik.c that now expects the "sed" to be passed in as a
-Ddefine.  this was done to some install I admin not having sed in the path,
and slonik would just do strange things.

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.