Steve Simms steve
Wed Feb 16 22:27:47 PST 2005
Background: I have a three-node setup, where most of the sets have node 1 as
the origin, except for one which is on node 2.  I created a new set with
node 3 as the origin, and subscribed it to node 2, with no problems.

I then tried moving the set from node 3 to node 2, but got an error about
breaking the subscription path in moveSet_int(int, int, int).  Looking at
the code for this function, one of the queries against sl_subscribe has a
missing "WHERE sub_set = p_set_id" clause, which can cause the function to
try to reverse a non-existent path.

This bug appears to be triggered when:

1. There are three or more nodes
2. Sets originate on at least two nodes
3. A set is being moved from a third node to one of the first two.

I've fixed this in HEAD, and at Darcy's suggestion, will do so in STABLE
shortly.

--
Steve Simms <steve at deefs.net>
http://www.deefs.net