Tass Eh tass
Tue Feb 15 19:16:12 PST 2005
I wanted to actually create the new namespace so an issue in one (like a
badly scripted node addition) won't effect any other.

I have two set up right now, both using the same master DB. I HAD made a
mistake before and it only effectd the one set thankfully.

Because I did the init and subscribtions BEFORE loading in data to my
master, any new node in the namespace comes fully into sync.

*** update**
Turns out I had a bad line in my scripts, so the cluster did not get set
correctly. Now that I fixed it, it is actually copying over the data with
no issues.

Thanks for you time all.

--
Tass eh..