Darcy Buskermolen darcy
Thu Feb 3 01:01:05 PST 2005
I've been busy working on an example that shows an overly complex and advanced
Slony-I replication cluster lay out (12 nodes).  In the process of setting it
up I have found all sorts of ways to introduce head scratching while trying
to trouble shoot why events arn't propagating, most of it related to
conninfo.

Is there a valid reason that we need to specify conninfo in more than one
place? I would think the only place we need it is in the "node N admin
conninfo" strings  every where else can be implied by referenceing the node
id. Or am I missing something rather fundamental here?

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.