Vivek Khera vivek
Tue Feb 1 14:22:50 PST 2005
On Jan 31, 2005, at 11:21 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Apparently Steve and Chris are going to do a tutorial, which is what's
> really
> in demand.

Ok.  I'd probably have a tough time making a full length tutorial
anyhow...

> However, a case study as a preso would also be welcome.  Do you have
> anything
> significantly different from last years'?

Last year I did nothing on slony, just on experiences with a large DB.
I think I'll propose a quick how-to type guide for slony for the folks
who can't/won't attend a full tutorial.  Sounds reasonable?

Vivek Khera, Ph.D.
+1-301-869-4449 x806