Vivek Khera vivek
Tue Feb 1 03:41:55 PST 2005
On Jan 31, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> We really, really need someone to submit a Slony-I tutorial for OSCON
> this
> year.   I've seen several requests for one.

I'm up for doing it "case study" style similarly to my talk last year
dealing with a big DB.  I've gone through some schema updates and am
about to add a third server and promote it to master.

It will also force me to make my failover scripts "ready for action" in
case of emergency... :-)

But if someone else has something ready already, I'll defer.