Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Wed Dec 14 17:24:22 PST 2005
Before I submitted the RC2 tarball, I ran tests based on the "new
generation testbed" against the following new PG builds:

1.  PG 7.3.12 - Linux/Debian/IA-32

  test1, testddl, testschemanames, testtabnames, testutf8

2.  PG 8.0.5 - Linux/Debian/IA-32

  test1, testddl, testschemanames, testtabnames, testutf8

3.  PG 8.1.1 - Linux/Debian/IA-32

  test1, testddl, testschemanames, testtabnames, testutf8

Seneca Cunningham ran tests on AIX 5.3, ML3
-bash-2.05b$ oslevel -r
5300-03

She ran just PG 8.1.1, with tests test1, testddl, testschemanames,
testtabnames, testutf8

Jan has run a set of failover tests with the RC2 tarball on FreeBSD; it
would be nice to get some further details as to what was involved there...