elein elein
Tue Aug 30 17:37:23 PDT 2005
After discussing the problems with others, it is determined
that node 1 is a problem.

I was able to work around this problem by naming my nodes 10, 20, 30.
After a failover I was able to add Node10 back using the same
procedure that failed when I used Node 1.

Also, check your slonik script and configuration.  If node 2
is your origin node and your configuration says it is node 1,
the error message makes perfect sense.

--elein