Steven Prasetya steven.prasetya
Mon Aug 8 03:11:15 PDT 2005
Hi,

I've run the daemon and got the following message when I tried to subscribe:

<stdin>:4: NOTICE:  subscribeSet:: set 1 has no tables - risk of problems -
see bug 1226
<stdin>:4: NOTICE:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/bugs/bugupdate.php?1226

I read "outputfile1" and found this kind of message:

ERROR  remoteListenThread_2: "select ev_origin, ev_seqno, ev_timestamp,
ev_minxid, ev_maxxid, ev_xip,        ev_type,
      ev_data1, ev_data2,        ev_data3, ev_data4,        ev_data5,
ev_data6,        ev_data7, ev_data8 from "_sql_cluster".
sl_event e where (e.ev_origin = '2' and e.ev_seqno > '0') order by
e.ev_origin, e.ev_seqno" - could not receive data from serv
er: Error 0

What is wrong this time? I'm really stuck here. Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Steven