Ryszard Lach rla
Thu Apr 14 08:55:12 PDT 2005
Hi.

I'm using:

PostgreSQL 8.0.2
Slony 1.0.5

initialized with the following script:

########

#! /bin/bash

. testenv.sh

psql master <<_EOPSQL_
drop table test2;
create table test2 (testid int unique not null);
_EOPSQL_

## slony init stuff goes here
## init stuff end

set add table (set id=1, origin=1, id=2, fully qualified name = 'public.test2', key = 'testid' );
#########

'set add table' fails with error:

<stdin>:14: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select
"_test".determineIdxnameUnique('public.test2', 'testid');  - ERROR:
Slony-I: table public.test2 has nounique index testid

I can add a table _only_ if I create primary key, but sometimes I
cannot do this (because of existing multi-column PKEYs).

Is this a bug, or I'm missing something?

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.