Jan Wieck JanWieck
Tue Sep 28 15:06:13 PDT 2004
On 9/27/2004 11:38 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any chance the definition for the "cleanuplistener()" function
> is missing from the Slony 1.0.x code?

The C function is in src/backend/slony1_funcs.c and the declaration as a
PostgreSQL function is in slony1_funcs.sql. They where committed to CVS
on 09/23/2004, did you do a cvs update lately?

> Slon is giving me errors about the function being missing from the Slony
> schema, and I'm not seeing a definition for it anywhere in the
> REL_1_0_STABLE CVS code.

If you replace the slon binary for an existing replication setup, you
need to install the new function definitions with the slonik command
"update functions".

Jan