Ryszard Lach rla
Fri Sep 17 18:34:10 PDT 2004
Dnia pi?tek, 17 wrze?nia 2004 16:27, Ryszard Lach napisa?:
> Dnia pi?tek, 17 wrze?nia 2004 13:27, Tabish Sarwar napisa?:
> > Does slony support backup ...i mean backup not replication ( i know
> > its meant for  replication)
> > My scenario is that once i have done the replication ..i want to make
> > backups for the transactions made in last 10 minutes ...is this
> > possible with slony ..
>
> Check features of  beta version (8.0) of postgresql.

I've just read one more thing. Take a look at
"http://www.varlena.com/varlena/GeneralBits/63.php" and go to point 3. of
'Slony design goals'. I don't know where to find further info, but it could
be a good start point.

Regards,

R.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.