Tabish Sarwar tabish.sarwar
Tue Sep 14 15:32:38 PDT 2004
Thanks for the earlier solution abt the timestamp :).
NOw Everything is fine .the tables generated by pgbench are replicated
very fine .
But...

I have a master database m1 and a slave database s1.
I added a table named table1 in m1 database ...and got the definition
to s1 through pgdump .I ran the script as mentioned on the setup page
to synchronize teh database.Everything is done and it seems there is
no error .
Slon Daemons are running at both ends as well.
Any changes made at table t1 is not replicated at t2 ..i waited for
almost 5 minutes but no result.

Please help me ..any advice will be highly appreciated.