tohny at netcourrier.com tohny
Thu Oct 14 15:28:50 PDT 2004
Thanks for your response Andrew
for information, the master and the slave are on a server with
the same configuration, and the same applications on it. So i wonder
why my queries are slower on the slave than on the master. The
only difference between the database is that the master is read/write
and the slave read only.  Perhaps the slon process could have an impact
on the performance ?? Have you another idea ?

Best regards

Tony