Darcy Buskermolen darcy
Mon Nov 22 16:20:58 PST 2004
On November 22, 2004 07:31 am, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Basically, adding a complete database without having to a seperate 'add
> table' for each table in the database ...
>
> Is that possible?  If not, is there any work being done towards that end?

Currently, no that's not possible, nor should it be provided in slonik.  if
you want to do this kind of thing easily, why not not build a simple script
to do a SELECT from the information schema, and have it output all the add
table commands.

I think elein's general bits has a link to a tool mentions on this list called
metaslony.pl (or the like) that does exactly this.

> ----
> Email: scrappy at hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.