Jan Wieck JanWieck
Mon May 31 18:01:57 PDT 2004
Hi Slonik's,

I added another feature to the slonik command language.

     wait for event (origin = <id>, confirmed = <id> ...)

lets slonik wait until the last event that originated on "origin" (or
all) has been confirmed by another node (or all). This of course
requires that the node daemons on those nodes are running.

This function is useful to ensure that a command like "create set" for
example is replicated before a slave tries to "subscribe" to it. See the
slonik_commands.html page for more details.

Jan