Thomas F.O'Connell tfo
Mon Dec 13 02:05:43 PST 2004
Marc,

I wrote a little utility a while back that breaks up the Slony setup
process into its three default component parts: tables with unique
constraints, tables with no unique constraints, and sequences.

The utility creates a slonik script broken into these three sections
and automatically adds the table add key statements for tables for
which it doesn't find a primary key.

If the developers see any use in this, I'd be happy to contribute it to
altperl. I'd also like suggestions for improvements!

You can see the current version at:

http://www.sitening.com/meta-slonik

-tfo

--