Tim Goodaire tgoodair
Thu Dec 2 15:46:30 PST 2004
Maybe this page will help you with your problem:

http://cbbrowne.dyndns.info:8741/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Sandbox/SlonyFAQ06

"Evidently, you haven't got the xxid.so library in the $libdir directory
that the PostgreSQL? instance is using. Note that the Slony-I components
need to be installed in the PostgreSQL? software installation for each
and every one of the nodes, not just on the "master node."

Tim