Ben bench
Mon Aug 30 15:15:35 PDT 2004
Er, no, I suppose I should have said that I get the 15 second warning,
then the 30 second warning, and then as many 60 second warnings as I
want before I give up and kill the slon processes. AFAIK there are no
open transactions, and yet slony thinks there is. It seems like the
error is that the slave slon thinks there is no remote worker
thread.... how could I validate if that was true?